3 DAY MAREK CAMPING ETOSHA ADVENTURE
Daily Schedule Itinerary
Pick up from Hosea Kutako international Airport, drive to Etosha National Park where you will be spending the night at Okakuejo rest camp. After checking in we will travel to the camp site. Once the camp is set up you will get a chance rest for the afternoon before going on a late afternoon game drive. Then come back for dinner. After dinner you can have a chance to see the Gig five at the waterhole when they take the late afternoon drink.
Early in the morning after breakfast you will be going on a full day game drive in Etosha National Park. You will be having lunch in the park. In the afternoon you can go for a swim and just relax for the day at the pool or at the waterhole.
After breakfast drive to Etosha Village. Here you will stay for your last night Etosha village. You will be taken on afternoon game drive, relax at the pool for the after the game drive and rest before going on a sundowner drive. You will be having a special Boma dinner in the bush.
Get ready for driving back to Windhoek and the flight back home.
What is included?
- Transport from and to the airport
- All accommodation including dinner, breakfast and lunch
- Game drives & activities on the itinerary
- Park fees
What is not included?
- Lunch day 1 on the way to Etosha
- Items of a personal nature
- Extra activities not on the itinerary
Extra information (food, arrival airport, activities, etc.):
- In the early morning and in the evening it will be cool enough to want a sweater.
- Please be sure to communicate special dietary requirement, if any, including ‘vegetarian’.
- Remember swimming costumes for those that would like to swim.
- Suitable walking shoes
45 to 31 days before arrival - 30 % deposit forfeit
30 to 16 days before arrival - 50 % of total tour price
15 to 7 days before arrival - 60 % of total tour price
6 and less days before arrival - 80 % of total tour price
No shows & Early Departures - 100 % of total tour price